P2P day 39



State #12.  I don’t want to brag but I did ride my bike from Oregon to New York.........Fugget about it. 





If you don’t know Strava this means nothing to you but if you do know Strava this shows that I pedaled really hard for 5 miles.  Still couldn’t take 1st overall despite leaving a trail of sweat, tears and puke up the hill.  Fugget about it.

I figure that a picture of the New York sign should be enough for today but then I recalled what Benjamin Franklin once said to me...he said “ Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy”.  Don’t know about the God thing but I think he’s on to something with the beer part.  The picture is for Allison and Mike, the real beer geeks in the family....2 beers, both unfiltered and both great.  

Fugget about it

Out. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

P2P day 14

P2P day 16

P2P days 42 and 43