P2P day 38



“Welcome to Seattle”......said the weather.  101 miles in mid 50’s and low 60’s in a steady drizzle.  A lot of steep climbs and steep descents today but with the wet roads we could not enjoy the descents.  Tough to get good pictures in that kind of weather but I couldn’t ignore the sign below.

 Several of you who’ve read the blog have asked me, “ Hey Paul, do you think you’ll be riding past Timberdoodle Flats on your trip”?  Well here’s your answer.  Bucket list is filling up.  


My wife kicks ass!!!!   She sent with me a box of 46 envelopes to be opened one per day.  Each one has a motivational quote and I open one each morning before the ride.  These few words each day help me get motivated which can be challenging on mornings like today when I know I’ve got a long day in bad weather ahead of me. Thanks Baby ❤️


One of my fellow riders and beer geeks bought a few of these at last nights brewery to be enjoyed after today’s ride.  If you don’t know where the name comes from ask someone over 35 years old who watches too much TV.   The can was better than the beer.


At this time Wednesday I’ll be in NY for the first time ever.

Out. 

Comments

  1. Hey Honey ~ Can we get a Timberdoodle? I hear they don't shed. . . . . . .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They actually do, they shed sawdust.......nailed it

      Delete
  2. can I just say - thank you for getting back to the daily blog posts - the every other day just was not cutting it for me - and if you could include a motivational quote each day for those of us stuck in our offices, that would be even better . . . in fact, possibly the blog should just keep going after the ride is complete!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

P2P day 14

P2P day 16

P2P days 42 and 43